Humio supports VictorOps alerts through our Notifier system.
To create a VictorOps Notifier you need to create a “Service”
in your VictorOps Account.
You do that by performing the following steps:
- Open Configuration > Alert Behaviour > Integrations
- Select Humio in the list of integrations and select Enable Integration.
- Copy the Service Endpoint API URL.
Back in Humio, proceed with the following steps
- Open the Repo for View for which you want to configure a notifier.
- Select Alerts > Notifiers > New Notifier.
- In the Notifier Type drop down, select VictorOps.
- Give the Notifier a name, such as “VictorOps Critical”
- Paste the Service Endpoint API url from VictorOps into the Service
Endpoint API field, and replace
$routing_key with a VictorOps Routing Key.
- Click Create Notifier.
Your VictorOps notifier is now fully configured and ready to use.
You can create multiple VictorOps notifiers if you have multiple alerting channels.
Next, you might want to configure an Alert.